Tuesday, March 30, 2010

29 March 2010 - Fish Dream

I am sitting by this lake or could have been river, don't know.  It was a body of water.  There were big roundish boulders in the lake.  And I was watching these fish.  In my dream, I called them Carp but they didn't look like Carp at all.  They were big like Carp, but they had the most beautiful top, bottom and side fins, like feathers or fans.  Beautiful to watch.  There were a whole bunch of them. 

Then I was riding a bicycle back from town here in Xcalak, on the beach road.  But something rather catastrophic had happened to the area if not the entire world.  The entire road was under water.  The beach road was completely flooded.  As I was returning to the hotel on this bike, this big alligator/crocodile  was coming in the opposite direction, passing me on my left.  I could only see his snout and nostrils as he swam past me.  And I was so thankful I was on the bike and not walking through the water.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment