Saturday, March 27, 2010

27 March 2010 - Man on a Map Bicycling

27 March 2010 - Man on a Map, Bicycling

This was one of those dreams that just kept playing out all night long. I do not know what it relates to.

I see this man on a bicycle. And I see that this man is bicycling on top of a map. The map has, what looks to be, an outlined trail that this man is following on his bicycle. He rides the trail all night long in my dream.

I also get the letters SO and then another letter, "a" but like the kind of small "a" you learned to write in the first grade.

**Note:  I don't have the font available here to use as an example.

But in my dream, there's something not quite right with the "a."  Perhaps it has a tail and it's really a "g" or a "q."  Or perhaps it's a "d."
 
All night long I try to make the "a" right.  I never do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment