Monday, March 22, 2010

22 March 2010 - Kim's Epcot Dream

22 March 2010 Epcot Dream
I am not sure what this dream/vision/experience is about, if it's about me or about Susan Powell. Susan Powell is the young mother of two that was last seen on 7 December 2009 from West Valley City, Utah. I have had a number of dreams this month that seem to be about this beautiful missing young mother.

Dream or whatever it was:

I am laying in this really large area in what seems to be this huge movie theatre. Oh God it feels so good to lay here like this. and this blanket feels so good. I never want to move from here. I am so incredibly tired and my head is throbbing. I still feel sick. I am at the Epcot. I am at Epcot. Oh it feels so good here I never want to get up. Epcot Epcot. I've never been to Epcot. What is Epcot? I wonder what everyone thinks of me laying all covered up down in the front, here on the floor. I am so warm finally. It feels so good.

My head is laying on top of my leather purse....that nice soft light tan leather purse.

I begin going other places in my mind. Remembering. The movie is playing, it's so loud. Am I at Epcot or is this IMAX? I don't know. There's a huge movie screen right in front of me. I drift in and out of my memories and the movie plays on and on and on. I have so many memories. I can see them all now. Even the audience likes it. I hear them. I wonder if they see me lying down here and what they think. Maybe it's just a bunch of college kids and they wouldn't care anyway. The movie plays on and on. Whats that song that's playing, the one the girl on American Idol sang when they voted her off? My story? It's my story? The tune just plays over and over again. I wish I knew the words. I like this song. Over and over and over again. I begin to hum with the music.

I should go. I should go. Oh I see him he's screaming (her oldest, little dark-haired boy) he keeps screaming. I need to go. Oh no, I need to go. My children.

I get up and run out the side doors of the theatre. Oh my God. I am outside now. It looks like an entire city out here. And I am so high up. Epcot is so big. So many theatres. So big. Everything turns white suddenly. It's like a white out on a mountaintop when you're snow skiing. Then everything comes into focus again. I don't know what that was. And I am in a different place in Epcot now. I don't know how that happened. I need to go back where I was, get under the blanket, and sleep. That was so nice. I am still so tired. But where's the theatre I was in? I forgot my purse. Why did I leave everything behind. I need to go back and get my things. I want to see my kids.

At this point in all this, I go back inside the side door of a theatre as people are coming out. The movie has ended.

I am so glad I got back in time, to the right place. My stuff is probably still lying on the floor in the front. I am here in time, I think. My stuff is probably still here. I am going up the stairs against the flow of those who are exiting. i am sure I will see my stuff lying on the floor where I left them. Why didn't I just take everything with me? That's unlike me. I should have taken everything with me the first time. What was I thinking?

When I get inside, the floor is empty as if I was never there. No, it's the wrong theatre. I just have to find the right theatre. I just have to find where I was and everything will be okay.

I leave this theatre, only I head for one of the tiers that leads up to what I think is the hallway, the inside hallway where all the doors are to all the movie theatres. For some reason I shield my eyes because there's a light that's blinding me, but then the theatre is darkened, I notice, and I don't really know why I am shielding my eyes. I try to find my way up the stairs to the other door, the lobby door. They are all Asian in this theatre, and it's packed. Must be a good movie. I get out the door. Omg. Epcot is so big. I don't know where i am. Where am I? Where is everyone? I just want to go back to sleep on the floor. That felt so good, so warm. I am so tired. So tired. My head hurts so much. I just want to sleep. God help me, I feel so sick.

I wonder if I am really still on the floor and I never left? Why would I think such a thing? I wonder if I'm still here somewhere. I think I am. I just have to find myself again. I just have to keep looking for myself.

**Note: At some point I was the observer when she/I was leaving the
Asian filled theatre. And it wasn't me. It was a much younger woman. She had on a pair of jeans and a knit, light gray turtleneck sweater. She had brown hair. My hair is silver and I am much, much older. And she was a little beefier than I am, well her thighs were anyway. Then I was her again and not the observer.

End.

This experience happened today while I napped. This was one of those dreams or visions that I could not get free from. It's like it had a hold on me. It was very strange. I felt like I was Susan or at least someone other than myself. And it seemed as though I was dead perhaps or dying. I didn't necessarily think this while I was experiencing this, though. Rather, it was after I finally woke up that I thought this might explain why all this happened. And I was having this life review or remembering my life in some way. And that haunting song continued to play throughout. My Story, I think it was called. The Idol loser, that real cute girl with the reddish hair who lost. She sang it. That song was playing throughout all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment