Saturday, March 27, 2010

25 March 2010 - 8-Naker Vision

25 March 2010 - Vision
I saw a type-written paragraph and I thought it was something that had been written on a computer. I wasn't sure if I had written it or someone else had written it. I only read the first word. My dogs started barking and I got jolted out of that place. But the word was simply this: 8-naker. That's all I could read.

A good friend and woman I work with on missing persons related cases, noticed that the word Naker, unscrambled, spells Kearn. Another woman working on the Susan Powell case has gotten a strong clue of a Public Storage Unit called Kearns Public Storage. So I am wondering now if this 8-naker that I saw has something to do with the Public Storage Unit behind the Kearns Shopping Center in Kearns, Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment