Saturday, March 27, 2010

26 March 2010 - Kim's Birthmark Dream

26 March 2010 - Kim' Birthmark Dream
I was talking to Susan before I went to sleep and praying too. Just asking for any information that is to everyone's highest good. I had this short scene play out before me. There was a tall, thin, dark-skinned man. I had the idea that he was going to rape Susan because of what he did and said. She was there, She was alive but not actively moving. She may have been bound in some way. Not sure of this part. But he said to her, "Take a look at this." And he started pulling the front part of his jeans down. I think this is why I thought he was going to rape her. But when he pulled the front of his jeans down, he had this really large birthmark looking thing on his lower abdomen, between his belly button and his private parts. But it looked bloody to me, like it was an open wound but had scabbed over. It was strange looking. I really couldn't tell if it was a big scab or a birthmark. I did make note that I thought he was young because his skin was firm and young looking. That's the sense I got. After I saw that he was just showing her this, I realized that my thought about raping her diminished.

**Note: This might have something to do with the missing young man named Steven Thell Koecher. After I posted this dream on another missing person forum, a friend of mine sent me the information she had on Steven and thought this dream may have had to do with him. Here's Steven's information.
Steven Thell Koecher
MISSING SINCE: 12/12/2009
DOB: 11-1-1979
AGE: 30
HEIGHT: 5'10"
WEIGHT: 180
HAIR: Blonde
EYES: Blue
RACE: White

No comments:

Post a Comment