Tuesday, March 30, 2010

28 March - Meditation on Susan Powell

I know that LE needs Susan’s body, so this was the main focus or intention for this meditation. This information, while not what I was really looking for came when I was in deep. But I don’t know that it will be very useful.

1. I see a big, burly man. His teeth are yellowed and bad. Some are either missing or his teeth are spaced wide apart. He has his head thrown back and he is putting food in his mouth. He seems to be gloating about something. He’s big, big fingers. Really grubby, unshaven. I think I caught sight of something around his head, like a bandana. He reminded me of a biker more than anything.

2. I see this young, dark-haired woman. Her hair is straight. 30’s maybe. She is holding a child and her face rests against the child’s head. Child has dark hair. She is comforting the child. I think it’s a little boy. I didn’t sense that the woman is the boy’ mother.

3. After I come out slightly from this last image, I say, Susan where are you. Where are you? Where’s your body? The next thing I get is a woman’s voice. She hums three notes, there’s a slight pause in between the first hum and the second hum, then the third him comes quickly. So it would be:Hm……..Hm..Hm Montana. When I came out to remember this, I was a little reoccupied. I thought, this isn’t my clue. This is M's (name withheld) clue and it’s a song, too. But I just let those thoughts go and dropped back in.

4. I get Pony Express Highway and I see some sort of rest stop or pullover along side the road. It looks fairly remote. There's some sort of building or something there. And a sign or a post with a sign on it. I can't quite make out what I'm seeing.

5. Then it sounds like a full band, and a song. I can hear this male voice singing this line. It’s one of a of couple things. “I won’t hate you anymore, or You won’t hate me anymore,” or something like that. But it was a song with full accompaniment behind it.

6. This little child steps out and faces me, but the child is completely black, like in silhouette. I can’t see any details or features whatsoever but she was back lit. There was a lot of light behind her. It reminded me of the lights of a semi-truck for some reason although I never saw a truck. The child is a little girl. Her hair flips up a little on the sides and she is wearing dress. I can see these outlines clearly. It seems like she is standing in the middle of a road or highway. It was a little surreal, like she might be deceased already.

I know where was a lot more. And at one point it seemed like I was retrieving other information from a dream or another vision, but it never materialized. At one point I came out and it felt like I had been in for a long time. And I couldn’t pull anything back with me. This was all about an hour which surprised me. Just a moment ago, while writing this, I remembered something else. Sorry, it's gone. What's most obvious to me is that what I got are the same or similar to what others have gotten. I don't know if this is good news or bad news.

Okay I just remembered what seemed to be the last thing I got.

I saw Maria. She is my night chef. It went through my head that she was leaving work at 8pm, early. Then I remembered that it wasn't Maria, it was Eduardo or someone else that wanted to do this. Then I remembered that it was Eduardo who left early last night. But there was still confusion in my mind about who was who and what time of day it was and if this was going to happen or if it had already happened. I really wrestled with this in my own mind. I seemed utterly confused and out of kilter. When I came out of this, I realized that this was part of my vision and not a real-life circumstance. **Note: This just made me feel so confused about time, what time of day it was, what really happened to whom, and who said what. Reminds me of someone who is trying so hard to get a handle on what's really happening. This continues to be how Susan presents herself to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment