Friday, November 27, 2009

What Does My Subconscious Look Like?

About an hour ago, I read an email I received from a good friend of mine, Salina.  Salina is the woman who does the beautiful and sacred Channeled Readings.  Anyway, she shared with me how she had done an exercise, of sorts, this morning and the exercise was to ask this question, "If I could see and experience my subconscious, what would that look like."  I believe that she followed this recommendation from Reggie Shelley, a Matrix Energetics practitioner, to give credit to Reggie here.

Anyway, I was going to go meditate for a little while, so I asked this question of myself, too.  And this is what showed up for me during my meditation.

I am in a huge room full of other people.  It is a seminar and I believe it's a Matrix Seminar.  I begin hissing like a wild cat, and spitting like cats do sometimes.  I am rather surprised that I am doing this, but I don't seem to have much control over this.  I am grateful that I am with people who will embrace this behavior and not judge it.  


Then I walk to the front of the room by myself and my hair seems like it is charged with electricity because my hair begins to stand out all over (my hair is very long and very gray/silver in color).  I just stand in the front of the room and allow this to happen.  Then I say very quietly to those on the stage, "I must show you something."  Then I begin to glow all over and I am emanating this golden light all around me.  The light from within me expands and I can see it expand in all directions around me.  Then I begin to rise up off the floor, a little bit at first, and then I am well-above the floor.  This feels really good to me, so I begin to move while in the air.  And I begin to sort of fly around the room.  This is truly exhilarating.

Then I am told something and it is this.  "Dearest Kim.  You may simply know that you are what you are.  You may simply allow all of this.  It is not necessary to compare your experiences with those of others.  You may simply allow whatever it is to show up and know that this is who you are.  It is not necessary to judge.  You do not have to judge yourself any longer.  No matter what shows up for you, you may simply allow it, without comparison or judgment." 


Then I began feeling this sensation on the nape of my neck, like there was a butterfly back there fluttering its wings.  I smelled a musty smell and it reminded me of a cave.  Then came the smell of something more sweet, almost like flowers.  Then an ant bit me on the right side of my neck.  And then a huge flock of Yucatan Blue Jays gathered around my window outside and squawked and squawked for about 5 minutes then stopped abruptly.  Then I heard a Pigmy Owl hooting repeatedly again and again until I opened my eyes.  My senses seemed to be rather heightened.

I also said a prayer for myself, also recommended by Salina, only I changed it a little bit.  To note here for readers not familiar to some of the Matrix Energetics "lingo" the phrase "two point or two pointing" is a phrase that Dr. Richard Bartlett talks about at his seminars and in his books, if you would like to read more about this.  Anyway, my prayer is this:

I two-point automatically, while I am sleeping, meditating and in a waking state.  I easily shift all things that are not congruent with my highest self.  I easily shift into states of being that will be to the highest good of myself, others and the Universe.

This was a really neat meditation.  Thanks to Salina for mentioning and for Reggie Shelley.
Blessings to you All
Kim 






No comments:

Post a Comment