Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Body Hologram Lesson

In the early morning hours this morning, I was shown the body hologram again.  And one of my guides showed me, in detail, a lesson.  This is what transpired.

My guide is standing behind me and talking to me.  He pulls up a hologram of a body, someone's body.  He didn't share who the body belonged to.  I believe it was purely for illustration.  Then he tells me that, for illustration purposes, the person belonging to this body has a worried or fearful thought about something.  In the illustration, the person had a fearful thought about contracting some sort of illness.  I saw immediately, all these little red, hot particles gather in between the spaces of the chest area.  They were easy to see, because they didn't look as if they were a natural part of the person's body.  They had hard edges and looked angry and looked as though they would cause discomfort to the person's body.  I observed this.  My guide told me that this is precisely how THOUGHT CREATES.  Each and every thought that we have has the power to create something.  And we have the power to create thoughts that cure or thoughts that cause illness.  

This was a simple lesson, but a powerful one.  He continued to say that illness does not happen by accident.  WE and our THOUGHTS and BELIEFS are what CREATES ALL ILLNESS AND DISHARMONY.  And ALL WELL-BEING is within our own power.  We only have to practice what we want to Create as our own Creators.  It is all in our power.

So, Be WELL ALL and HAVE GOOD THOUGHTS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment