Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Repetus Quedas

Repetus Quedas?  I woke up this morning with this phrase repeating and repeating and repeating over and over and over again.  It sounded a little like Spanish, but then Latin came to me.  WHAT?  LATIN?  So, I looked it up.  It translated as this:

Repetition of a certain person

I am not sure how to take this.  But something does actually come to mind.  I just wrote to another friend about this very thing just a few minutes ago. 

I, too, watch my Veronica's Whisper videos.  And when I watch them, I say to myself, "Wow, I really Love this woman."  And sometimes when I talk to David, I refer to the woman on the videos as "her."  He thinks this is interesting.....not weird.  He got over weird a long time ago.  But, he thinks it's interesting that I refer to myself as her.  So, maybe there's two of me.  I have repeated myself in some way.  That's how it feels, I can tell you.  So would that be that I am two in one, or one in two?  Math.....never my strong point.  LOL.

God, I am so thankful we have have fun with this stuff.

Any ideas, anyone?

1 comment:

  1. LOL actually I do have a comment! But what is weird is you are describing something I got with someone else?? Hmmmmm but how you were describing it seemed just like that... Weird

    ReplyDelete