Monday, November 23, 2009

Dreams of a Mystic

I've journaled my dreams and visions for years and years.

Beginning on Friday, November 20th around 2:45 AM, I started running a fever.  It was around 102 degrees for three nights and three days.  And for three consecutive nights, I had this dream that I was posting my dreams in a blog.  Even when I would awaken, in my feverish state, I would bookmark the dream in my mind until I was functioning better, so that I could access the dream blog. 

Even this morning, feeling better, with no fever, I began looking for my dream blog.  The dream was so vivid that I was certain that I had been posting my dreams in a dream blog. 

So, with the discovery that no dream blog existed, except in my dream, I endeavor to create one here, finally, for all to see. 

Be Well and Dream Well All,
Blessings,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment