Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Connect With the Area of Your Tribe

Well, it was one of those strange nights.  Three weeks ago, on our way back to Mexico, we were traveling, of course.  On the two nights we spent on the road, I received two separate messages.  And last night, all night, I was trying to recall the two messages.  I recall the one message.  Actually I never really forgot it.  But it kept coming to me again last night, all night.  So, I think it's important.

"CONNECT WITH THE AREA OF YOUR TRIBE"
 received 5 November 2009....Playa del Carmen

To comment on this message, it really has a two-fold meaning for me based upon other dreams and visions I've had.  And I see and understand, in this moment, that I just learned a lesson.  And it's my pleasure to pass on the lesson to you, if you're interested.  Let me explain.

On or around June 24th, 2009, while at a Matrix Seminar, I received an audio vision and the message was:

"YOU ARE NOW ALIGNED WITH THE ENERGY OF EPHRAIM"

When I received this, I said to myself, "What the hell?  Who or what is Ephraim?"
When I did some research, I was taken to the story of how the  
Twelve Tribes of Israel Became Divided
And they were divided between two brothers, Ephraim and Manassa. 
So this Twelve Tribe of Israel connection rings true for me for some reason 

But, I have also had visions of myself as some sort of medicine woman or Shaman in Utah.
So  "CONNECT WITH THE AREA OF YOUR TRIBE" also has meaning to me when I think about Utah, and living there, and being part of a "TRIBE" if you will.

The trouble I've been having with this is that, I've been thinking that I had to choose one over the other.  In my limited thinking, I thought that I had to completely eliminate one.  I thought I had to choose the EPHRAIM connection OR the UTAH connection.  Well, how limiting is that?  So, that's the lesson, and perhaps that's why this message just wouldn't let go of me until I worked this out.  

SO, I CHOOSE BOTH

 

No comments:

Post a Comment