Friday, July 23, 2010

On the Run with a Family that's not Mine

23 July 2010
I am traveling with this family.  There seems to be a mom, dad and some other children.  It seems we might be "on the run" or traveling across country to go to another place where we are not known to people.  I am a boy.  The family is not my own.  It seems as though I know some of them.  It's not a terrible situation, but I don't understand why I am with this family and just want to go home.  It seems like I might have been told that I was going on vacation with them.  

For the night, we have checked into this motel along the road we're on.  The motel is right next to the road.  It seems like it's a really small town, like a one gas station kind of town.  There's this really long, wooden foot locker that we keep all our clothes in.  It's very heavy and cumbersome to get in and out of the vehicle we're in.  I don't recall the vehicle.  The footlocker has been placed at the end of one of the beds in the room.  It's open and gobs of clothes are in it and hanging off the sides of the open lid.  There's also a brass colored latch with a turn thing so it can be secured.  The room is a mess with everyone's clothes lying around.  And the motel seems old and dated to me, even though I'm a little boy.  

Across the street is some sort of attraction and the parents decide we are going to go over there.  We all walk across the road and there's a building, looks like a house and it seems to be a dark red color.  We walk in the door and the room is full of these black goats.  At first I think they are dogs, but they're goats.  As soon as we walk in, all the goats run to us, it feels almost like an assault.  And the goats grab hold of one of our fingers and they start sucking on our fingers.  And they suck so strong that you cannot get free from them.  At first, I think this is kind of fun, different and kind of cool.  But when I can't get free it ceases to be fun.  And even when I do get free, there's another goat assaulting me for my finger.  I don't like it.  The goats are doing to same thing to everyone.  At some point this begins to feel sexual to me, and I don't like it at all.  They are still just sucking on my fingers but there's something about it that feels sexual.

When I revisit this dream after I wake up, I think of Kyron Horman.  I hope he's alive and well and just on the run with a family who will care for him.  



No comments:

Post a Comment