Friday, July 23, 2010

Indian Girl in the Forest

I am out in the forest, in a small, cleared area.  There's a girl with me.  I know her.  She looks somewhere between 15 and 18 years old.  She has black hair, parted in the middle and tied back at her neck.  We are under some sort of make-shift shelter, like four wooden posts and a canvas or something over the top.  There's a small table and she is sitting on a small, low-to-the-ground stool.  She looks like a young American Indian to me.  

We are talking and she begins to tell me something.  And I think that what she's going to say is going to spoil some surprise for me. I don't know what it is, but it's something like if someone tells you that you're going to have a surprise birthday party and they spoil the surprise.  This wasn't it, but something along these lines.  

As she begins to speak, I hold up my right hand and say, "No, no, no, don't tell me.  Don's tell me."  But she doesn't stop talking, she continues.  When I hear what it is she is telling me, I stop protesting and listen.  And what she has told me is the information, important information in a dream that I've forgotten.  And suddenly, the dream and the information in that dream comes flooding back to me.  And she recounts my dream back to me in such detail, it becomes so profound, that I can no longer contain myself. 

I look at her, look into her eyes, and I feel the most incredible connection to her.  To everything.  And I begin to sob so profoundly that I cannot catch my breath.  The emotion that I feel, and the connection that I feel......well words are insufficient to describe.  

Then something strange happens and I will do my best to explain what happens next.  As I am coming out of this dream and I am realizing that I am lying in bed, I feel this sensation in my head.  I can actually FEEL this sensation in my head that I have been held in this space to experience this with this girl, that I have been held in this space by some unknown force or power to that I could experience this.  And I can actually FEEL the force or power release me so that I can return to this consciousness, the consciousness of lying in bed. This was so powerful.  

The only words that I can remember from the dream that she was recounting for me are:  Live Her.  This was the only thing I was able to bring back. 


When I begin to full waken, I am reminded of two things. 
 

I am reminded of that dream I had in Playa del Carmen Mexico one time.  It was an audio.  It was, "Find the area of your Tribe."  I thought about this and I think I have found the area of my Tribe.  It's here.  In Ohio.  This is the area of my Tribe.  And I am feeling more and more each day that my work in Mexico is coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment