Friday, July 23, 2010

Boy on the Silver Table

 
I am in this room that seems very sterile.  I see this little boy lying on his side on a silver table.  And I think it's Kyron Horman.  He is naked. He is lying on his left side and his knees are slightly bent up, not quite a fetal position, but natural, like he's just sleeping. His right arm is naturally bent a little and lying out beside him and his other arm is tucked under his body.  


And it seems that this is a coroner's table or a place where bodies are processed for evidence, because beside his little body, all laid out around him are articles of clothing, and other items that were found with him.  These are all organized and laid out in a circle around his body.  

As I look at his little body, I really want him to be dressed.  He just looks so vulnerable lying there naked.  And in a moment, some unknown force is dressing him, one article of clothing at a time.  And I realize that it was the force of me that did this, and I thought of the girl in the forest again and thought this must be some kind of ability I brought back with me from that experience.




When I began waking from this dream, I was caused to remember additional things.

I was caused to remember the thing that happened last night around 9pm here on the property.  The big Mommy Doe brought her twins back.  This is the first time I've seen them since before my kids got here in June.  So it's been awhile.  Even though it was getting pretty dark outside, I saw them clearly.  

But there's something really curious about the twins.  In June, one was bigger than the other, but not so much so.  They looked fairly even in size, although one was bigger.  But last night, OMG, I couldn't believe the difference.  The bigger one is so big now that it really looks like a small, adult deer.  But the other twin is still about the size he/she was in June.  I mean, really tiny.  

After my dream, something came to me about appearances and about perceptions, but I can't really remember the exact message.  The other thing was something about, even though twins might start out looking and seeming identical, they can grow to become something that doesn't even remotely resemble one to the other.  Something like that.  

Nonetheless, I was happy to see them together.  BTW, the little one is just that, just little, but certainly quite active, romping and playing and kicking up it's heals.  So it seems perfectly healthy and VERY playful.  

But the bigger twin....OMG, you cannot believe how big this fawn is.  Still has it's spots and everything, but HUGE.  Dave, my husband,  actually saw it by itself in the yard the other night.  He told me then that he THOUGHT it was a fawn, but thought better of it because it was so huge.  

I still think this deer and twin thing that keeps coming up has something to do with Kyron. 

No comments:

Post a Comment