Monday, April 26, 2010

Fat Roll, Stretchmarks and Freedom - 26 April 2010

I am sitting comfortably in a chair.  I have unbottoned and unzipped my shorts to be more comfortable.  I seem to be sitting by a swimming pool at a hotel or resort of some kind.  My T-shirt is slightly above my belly, exposing this fat roll that I have, also exposing the stretchmarks on my belly.  Suddenly this man dressed in all black approaches me and stands to my left looking down at me and my exposed belly.  He grimaces as he sees my fat roll and my stretchmarks.  He rolls his eyes like I disgust him.  I say to him, "Yes, you are looking upon a woman, an all-woman woman, who has also had a child.  What?  You've never seen an all-woman woman before?  He rolls his eyes again and walks away.  I think to myself, "Thank goodness my husband doesn't regard me in this manner."

Then I see the man go to a group of three other younger men. They are also all dressed in black.  He says something to them and they all look in my direction, and they all grimace as they look at me.

Suddenly I am in our newly remodeled house, and I am standing in our new kitchen making a pot of coffee.  Suddenly I just want to get naked, shed all my clothes and just run around naked.  I do and this feels so good, so freeing, so liberating and it makes me feel joyful and free.  End of dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment