Monday, April 26, 2010

Where's Stella? 25 April 2010

I am in a car and my manager, Eduardo, is driving.  Two women are in the front seat, but turned around in their seats so that they are facing me.  They are so happy.  They are a couple and are excited because they are getting married.  They are laughing and sharing their happiness with me.

Suddenly I realize that my dog, Stella, is not with us.  I ask Eduardo where she is.  He tells me he will take me where he left her.  I am not very happy hearing this.  Eduardo pulls up to this huge brick building and he pulls in so closely that I barely have room to squeeze in between the car and the back door to this building.  There are actually two, big, black metal doors and they are locked.  I don't know what this building is really, but I have a key on my key chain that unlocks this door.  I use my key and go inside.  I begin calling my dog.  "Stella, Stella!"  About 6 or 8 other dogs show up and sniff me, wagging their tails, but none are my dog, Stella.

I ask Eduardo, "Where did you leave her?"  He tells me that he left her in the basement.  So I go downstairs into the basement and begin calling.  I see these small groups of teenagers in these classrooms and in the hallways.  I am thinking that this building is a school of some description.  All the kids are dressed in black and seem quite serious.  Then I think better of the school idea and think perhaps that this building is about something else altogether, but I don't know what.  And I am not really liking how this building feels, and wonder why I have a key that unlocks its doors.   I continue to call Stella but she never comes and the dream fades.

No comments:

Post a Comment