Thursday, December 10, 2009

Download Rose - Back in Mexico 10 Dec 09

Explosions – Back in Mexico 10 Dec 2009
There is a big white screen behind my mind’s eye. In the bottom left corner, there’s a little train moving along. And every now and then, one of the cars explode. This happens about four times

Download Rose – On my same screen, but in the bottom right corner, I see this other screen, like the size of an itouch phone. A dark rose colored bar appears in the top left corner of the little screen. And I realize that it’s a download just for me. **Note: I was doing Matrix in my sleep, and I just waited and this is what showed up, Download Rose.

Bring it to You – I am practicing what Dr. Garcia showed us. And something showed up quite suddenly and unexpectedly. I was “scanning” myself” and suddenly I see this pattern hanging around to my right and it likes me a lot. And I like it a lot. So I reach out and put my hand around this pattern and I bring it into myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment