Wednesday, December 23, 2009

23 Dec - The Fleeting Man

I am in a large hotel lobby. There is some sort of professional seminar going on in one of the ballrooms. The is full of people, mostly men I remember, dressed in black business suits. Everything about the situation feels professional and businesslike. I think that I am meant to go to the seminar, too, but think better of it. So, along with another woman, we find ourselves in a place that looks like New Mexico to me. We are way outside of civilization in a pass through the mountains.

We are in a valley with mountains surrounding us. There is a narrow river that runs through the pass, winding its way between the mountains. There is a brand new train track that is submerged beneath the river. And I make a comment to the woman I am with that I know this to be new. I don't know why I know this.

Then we see a young man that we recognize from previously, although I don't know what the circumstances are. He is running from something, someone. And he has taken to the mountains. We see him, quite literally, dangling on the side of the mountain. He resembles a spider monkey, long and sprawling, just dangling on the side of the mountain. We cannot imagine how he can maneuver. It doesn't seem possible that he can navigate because there is absolutely no footing. But just as it seems that he will surely fall, we see him swing himself, freeing one arm, to grab hold of a small, rocky knob of stone. And he swings from one outcropping to the next, just like a monkey would from tree to tree in the jungle. We are amazed.

The terrain is quite rough and we want to follow his movements. I suggest that we follow the river with the submerged train track as either side of the river is more cleared of rock and trees. But, my companion prefers to stay where we are, so we do.

Suddenly we are in a cafe type coffee shop and we see the same young man with a beautiful Hispanic girl, cuddling and have coffee and a muffin. We are happy to see him safe and with someone he loves and trusts. And all seems well.

Then, I am alone in a place of nothingness. And I start receiving some information about the California State Health Department. It seems as though the information has something to do with vaccines or a certificate for a vaccine. Something along those lines. I ask, "Does this have anything to do with Amber Dubois? It seemed like this information that I was getting was related somehow to Amber. ***Note: Amber Dubois is a missing child last seen walking to school in Escondido, California earlier this year when she disappeared. All of a sudden, I hear this little click in my brain, and I realize that I have been shut out or shut off from receiving more information or the answer to my question.

This is quite strange to me.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am Amber Dubois's aunt. Will you please post or email me if you receive more information about Amber?

    Do you live in the Escondido area and is that how you know Amber's story? We appreciate everyone's concern for our dear Amber.

    Thank you. Nora Warren (nora.warren@cox.net).

    ReplyDelete