Saturday, January 16, 2010

14 Jan - The White Corpse

I am in what looks like a church. There is a raised platform up front with what looks to be an altar, lecterns, communion table and candelabras. It's all white. A body of a young woman has been found murdered and she is terribly cut up and mutilated. Her nude body is up by the altar. For some reason, the only thing I am worried about is if the woman's body is going to offend me or make me sick. But, I want to go up there and look at her body.

Then this man approaches me down where the congregation sits. He is clean cut, about 40 years old, dressed in a suit, hair recently cut short. And he's real slick, like some kind of player/con man. He looks almost plastic, everything about him is just too perfect. He says to me, "If you ever want to just hang out, just as friends, here's my card." He hands me his card, and adds, "You know, hang out, just as friends."

Then these three young girls approach me (I am quite young, too) and they say to me, "We are going to the border to have some fun. Wanna come?" I know that accepting their invitation will result in trouble for me, or worse. But, it's like I cannot say no. So, I agree to go with them. Then I glance toward the altar where the white corpse of the dead girl is. And one of these girls who has just approached me is doing something to the corpse, but I cannot see what. But when the girl steps aside, the dead girl doesn't even look human. She has been put back together, all the cut marks and incisions gone. But, she now looks like some big blow-up doll. And her mouth is wide, wide open and her eyes too. It was freakish to see. She just didn't look real. She looked almost like a huge rubber doll that was inflated with too much air.

I felt so weird. I kept doing things against my will and acting in ways I would never act normally. Even when I was young, I wouldn't have found myself in this situation. Just being in this situation was weird because I don't even place myself in these situations normally. I just didn't feel like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment